Building Owners

Do you own real estate as a business?  Do you manage these properties? 

As one of the largest real estate focused brokerages, we know how to protect you.  Atrens-Counsel can assist you with all of your insurance needs whether you own an apartment building, office building or any other property for that matter.  With nearly 40 years specializing in realty insurance, we work with our preferred insurance carriers to provide you with the right coverage to protect your assets.

Contact us to discuss your specific needs and provide you with a no obligation quote!

Your Protection is Our Business

Atrens-Counsel Insurance Brokers, a division of Arthur J. Gallagher Canada Limited.